Pro-D Series Ball Heads are made of the highest-grade materials to provide years of dependable performance. They feature smooth lubricated movements, 360-degree calibrated panning, independent pan and ball-locking knobs, adjustable-drag control for maximum performance for different camera/lens configurations, a quick-release mounting plate and a built-in spirit level for quick and accurate setups. Each model provides smooth ball-leveling movement with a 90-degree slot for quick conversion from horizontal to vertical formats.
Each Calumet Pro-D Series Ball Head is backed by a three-year limited parts-and-labor warranty.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 26 lbs
- Independent pan and ball locking knobs
- Adjustable drag control knob
- 360° panning movement with calibrated precision
- Quick-release plate safety lock
- Built-in spirit level for quick, accurate setups
- Smooth lubricated movements
- Includes 1/4"-20 mount on quick-release plate
- Pro-D Series 7048 Ball Head
- 1/4"-20 Quick Release Plate
- Cloth Storage Pouch
- User Guide