Mirrorless Camera X-T10 by Fujifilm in black with lens XF 18-55mm
Key features of the Fujifilm X-T10(1) All-new design packs X Series’ operability into a compact and lightweight body
The design of the compact and lightweight body bears all the hallmarks of an X Series camera. Both top and base plates are made of a lightweight, but highly rigid, die-cast magnesium. The top plate features three precision-milled aluminum dials which give the X-T10 a premium feel and allow users to intuitively adjust the combination of aperture, shutter speed and shooting functions while concentrating on picture taking. Additionally, the back panel has a 3-inch 920K-dot tilting LCD monitor suitable for both above head and close to the ground shooting. Two color options will be available: black or silver.
• It is also equipped with an Auto Mode Switch lever for selecting the fully-automatic Advanced
SR Auto mode. In this mode, the camera automatically chooses optimum settings for a given
scene to make shooting effortless.
• Each of the two command dials and seven function buttons featured can be customized so
that you can tailor the camera to your needs.
• The body also features an integral pop-up flash, positioned in the center of the top plate. The
built-in Super Intelligent Flash automatically adjusts light output according to the scene type.
(2) Real Time Viewfinder
With a magnification of 0.62x and a display lag time of just
0.005sec, the X-T10 has the large and fast viewfinder. It
offers a clear, high-definition live view thanks to the new
2.36M-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder, plus visibility has
been improved by automatically controlling finder brightness
according to the ambient light levels. The live view display
can also be set to the “Preview Pic. Effect” option to reflect
shooting conditions and offer a natural view close to what is
seen by the naked eye. The viewfinder’s eye sensor will also
automatically orientate the information when the camera is
positioned vertically; something that’s not possible on
models with optical viewfinders.
(3) The X-TransTM CMOS II Sensor and EXR Processor II engine combine to deliver
outstanding image quality and high speed performance
The camera features Fujifilm’s APS-C 16.3 megapixel X-Trans™ CMOS II sensor. Its unique,
random color filter array reduces moiré and false colors without having to use an optical low
pass filter. The elimination of the low pass filter, which compromises image quality, means a
greater amount of light reaches the sensor. Combined with the EXR Processor II image
processor, this means the sensor delivers outstanding resolution and low noise.
• Fujifilm combined the processor’s noise reduction function with the technology for mounting
circuit boards to reduce noise in high sensitivity images. This has enabled the ISO setting of
up to 51200*5. Even at an ultra-high sensitivity, the camera produces low noise and strong
blacks, thereby broadening photographic potential in low light conditions.
• The camera features the unique Lens Modulation Optimizer (LMO) *6 image processing
technology to deliver the best possible image quality. Using optical performance and other
characteristics of each lens, LMO corrects optical defects such as diffraction*7 to achieve
edge-to-edge sharpness and a realistic three-dimensional effect.
• The unique on-sensor phase detection AF system focuses in an ultra-fast 0.06 sec*8 With the
high-speed EXR Processor II image processor, the camera starts up in just 0.5sec*9, has a
shutter time lag of 0.05sec and shooting interval of 0.5sec*10.
(4) New AF system with Zone and Wide/Tracking modes for effortless capture of moving
• The new AF system offers the 49-point Single Point mode for high speed and precision, as
well as the new Zone and Wide/Tracking modes that use a larger 77-point focal area to
capture moving subjects.
• Zone mode allows users to select a 3x3, 5x3 or 5x5 zone out of the 77-point AF area. During
AF-C focus, the camera continually tracks a subject, positioned at the center of the zone.
The centrally positioned 3x3 and 5x3 zones, in particular, delivers fast focusing thanks to the
on-sensor phase detection AF.
• The Wide/Tracking mode is a combination of the Wide mode (during AF-S), in which the
camera automatically identifies and tracks the area in focus across the 77-point AF area,
and the predictive Tracking mode (during AF-C), which uses the entire 77-point area to
continue tracking a subject. This feature enables continuous focusing on a subject that is
moving up and down, left and right or closer and further from the camera.
• The Single Point mode divides the focus area into smaller sections to accurately determine
the distance to the subject for greater focusing precision. The working range of the
on-sensor phase detection AF has been improved from 2.5EV to 0.5EV so phase detection
AF works at high speed even in low light conditions or on a low contrast subject.
• The camera features Eye Detection AF, which automatically detects and focuses on human
eyes. The function allows you to easily focus on the eyes even in difficult conditions – when
shooting a portrait with a very wide aperture to obtain strong bokeh effects, for example.
• The Auto Macro function automatically activates the Macro mode while maintaining AF
speed, eliminating any need to press the Macro button to capture a close-up. This allows
you to re-assign the Macro button to a different function.
• The optimized algorithm delivers a smoother and more natural AF action during video
• With the combination of the phase detection AF data and subject motion predictive AF, the
camera is capable of continuous shooting with AF-C at up to approx. 8.0fps.
(5) 18 high-performance FUJINON X-mount lenses that deliver premium image quality and
expand the scope of photography
The very latest digital technologies have been used to develop X-mount lenses, which offer
high-precision optical designs to deliver the highest possible image quality. When designing the
lens range, the aim was to achieve edge-to-edge definition for high-resolution imagery across
the entire frame and offer the brightest possible maximum aperture for maximum creativity, while
maintaining a compact and portable size. The current line-up of 18 lenses ranges from ultra
wide-angle to telephoto, including five fast aperture prime lenses. These lenses bring out the
very best image quality from the X-T10. Optional accessories such as mount adapters and
macro extension tubes further broaden photographic potential.
(6) Perfect your color photos with Film Simulation and artistic photography
Fujifilm’s unprecedented image quality has been created through 80 years of development of
photographic films. This technology helps the camera to reproduce warm skin tones, bright blue
skies and rich green trees, just as photographers remember the scene. The X-T10 features the
latest CLASSIC CHROME film simulation mode, which delivers muted tones and deep colors.
Users can choose from ten other modes that simulate the effects of traditional Fujifilm films.
These include color reversal film effects (VELVIA/PROVIA/ASTIA), professional color negative
film (PRO Neg.Std / PRO Neg.Hi), monochrome filters (MONOCHROME, Ye filter, R filter and G
filter) and SEPIA.
Advanced Filter functions are also available on the X-T10. Users can choose from eight different
Pop Color - Emphasizes contrast and color saturation.
Toy Camera - Creates shaded borders as if you were taking a photo on a toy camera.
Miniature - Adds top and bottom blur for a diorama or miniature effect.
Dynamic Tone - Creates a fantasy effect by boosting tones.
Partial Color - Retains one selected original color and changes the rest of the photo black
& white. Colors can be selected from red, orange, yellow, green, blue and
High Key - Enhances brightness and reduces contrast to lighten tonal reproduction.
Low Key - Creates uniformly dark tones with few highlight areas.
Soft Focus - Creates a look that is soft throughout the whole image.
• The Multiple Exposure function offers users the chance to combine two separate subjects
into one photo, perfect for adding people into photos.
• The camera’s aspect ratio can be selected from 3:2, 16:9, and 1:1 (square) to accommodate
a wide range of photographic styles.
• The camera also features an ADVANCED SR AUTO mode, which recognizes faces and
every scene type to automatically optimize the focus, exposure, ISO and other settings.
• Interval timer shooting for time lapse photography is available with intervals of one second
to 24 hours and up to 999 frames.
• A completely silent electronic shutter that is capable of exposures up to 1/32000sec. has
been added. Photos with a shallow depth-of-field can now be shot with the aperture wide
open on snowy fields or the beach under clear skies. As there are no mechanically operated
parts, candid shots of animals and sleeping babies can be captured more easily than ever
• Other features include the Digital Split Image for precise manual focusing, and Focus
Peaking, which highlights high-contrast areas of the subject’s outlines. These areas can be
highlighted in white, red or blue, providing a focusing guide even when photographing a
scene that’s tricky to focus on.
(7) Full HD video with the X-TransTM CMOS II sensor
• 60fps smooth Full HD movies can be shot with the X-T10. 50fps, 30fps, 25fps and 24fps
frame rates are also available.
• Film simulation modes, including the latest CLASSIC CHROME, and detailed white balance
setting is also possible.
• Manual exposure can also be set during movie shooting. Aperture, shutter speed*11 and ISO
sensitivity can be changed enabling movies to be shot using an exposure of the user’s
• High-speed, high-precision focusing is made possible by activating Intelligent Hybrid AF,
which switches between phase-detection AF and contrast AF according to the scene, even
during movie shooting. Manual focus is also possible.
• Six types of scene recognition functions can be used, or it can be left up to the camera to
capture beautiful movies.
• A high bit rate of 36Mbps enables high definition capture of delicate movements.
(8) Built in Wi-Fi for shooting from your smartphone or tablet devices*12.
• By downloading the free FUJIFILM Camera Remote app to your smartphone or tablet device,
users can use the Remote Control function, which allows a wealth of control, even from a
distance. This functionality is great for a wide variety of shots, including group photos,
self-portraits and animals in their natural habitat.
• Photos and videos can be sent to devices such as your smartphone with an easy one-touch
operation. Pictures and videos on the camera can be browsed, selected, and imported using
your smartphone, all without the hassle of inputting an ID or password. It is also possible to
add location information acquired by the smartphone or tablet to the image.
• Photos can be sent directly from the camera to the Instax SHARE Smartphone Printer for
instant Instax prints.
• Wi-Fi® Transfer*13 is supported, enabling wireless backup of the data to a computer*14.
Bekijk hier meer informatie over de Fujifilm X-T10
Bekijk hier het Fujifilm X-T10 Auto Focus handboek